President/CIO, Chief Inspiration Officer
- I’ve interviewed Melissa Etheridge, Pat Sajak, Josh Lucas, Leann Rimes, Taye Diggs; the funniest was “Magic” Johnson. Don’t forget to ask me about this one.
- I’ve been sugar free (no fake stuff either) for over 1,200 days.
- “If you can hear me, go shhhhhhhh…” Want to know what this is about? Join me at any networking event.
- Favorite movie of all time is “Dirty Dancing”… don’t laugh, just remember “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”
- From August to January I shut off all electronics on Sunday. Go Pats!
V.P. & CEO, Chief Events Officer
- I have over 100 pairs of shoes (and yes I wear them all).
- I’ve seen the Bruins play all 29 current opponents & a few of the teams that are no longer around.
- The only car I’ve ever owned is a Jeep Wrangler.
- I taught myself to play the guitar.
- When I bake, I still use the polka dot bowl & the wooden spoon my Meme used over 40 years ago.
MVP, Marketing Visionary Partner
- My nickname is “Giggles”
- I have a slight addiction to pickles. Preferably ones from AC Produce and Plan B!
- You can often find me singing loudly in my office, but I cannot promise it is good!
- I enjoy chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips.
- I break for butterflies. (Just ask my dad about driving lessons).
MVP, Marketing Visionary Partner
- I have a twin sister who is 5 inches taller than me and two hours older than me.
- Starbucks baristas always write my name as Carol on my cup – always!
- I have an obsession with matching my Bath & Body Works hand soap to the season.
- My favorite flowers are sunflowers.
- If I was in the Miss America pageant my special talent would be making a shamrock with my tongue.
CDG, Creative Design Guru
- I knew from the time I was 9 years old that I wanted to be a graphic designer.
- Knock on wood: I’ve never broken any bones in my body!
- No matter where I am, if a picture on a wall is crooked, I have to straighten it.
- I’ve been to 28 states, the District of Columbia, & Puerto Rico, with a bucket list full of more destinations.
- My craziest trip was an “Everglades walk” through a gator-filled swamp (with pictures to prove it!).
- I’m an endurance sports junkie and 2x Ironman.
- We have a framed picture of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in our living room because it was the best show ever.
- I have a fear of organized dance songs such as the Cupid Shuffle and Electric Slide.
- I’ve got a plan in place for the zombie apocalypse. Can’t hurt to be prepared!
- Sea life loves me. I’ve been stung by a string ray, jelly fish and a sea anemone.
Employee Satisfaction Manager
- I used to look like Bob Marley… I had dreads down to the ground.
- I prefer to sleep under the covers.
- My full name is Maxwell Vondogenburgen.
- One Thanksgiving my Granddad accidentally spilled turkey juice all over me and then my dog-cousin decided it would be a good idea to lick me from head to toe.
- If you want to be my best friend… bring snacks!
Customer Experience Associate
- I thought I should get orthodontic work, but my under bite has become my signature.
- I recently was asked to audition to be the mascot for Energizer; think I’ve got the bunny beat.
- I frequently sport a Mohawk!
- I love climbing up on my Mom’s desk. Problem is… I don’t know how to get down.
- My favorite pastime is running through the kid’s water play park. I have a philosophy “the wetter the better”.
- I’m pretty laid back, but if you leave me alone to go have fun without me, I’ll tear up your world.
- I love naps, but when awake I am an avid squirrel hunter.
- My biggest food craving is the stale bread from my neighbor’s lawn (meant for the birds).
- When I’m not at the office I enjoy sniffing around town, getting belly rubs, breaking squeakers in my toys, rolling in mud, trail running, & generally causing trouble (while looking cute doing it).
What inspired the Inspired vision?
Business owners work long and hard to create a company Vision Statement. Jill was lucky and learned the values Inspired Marketing lives by at the age of eight from her Mom.
Mom’s Rules (aka Inspired Marketing Vision & Values Statement):
- Don’t lie.
- Respect others.
- Be a team player.
- Live with no regrets.
- Always do what you say you’re going to.
- Laugh often.
- And make your bed! (We won’t make yours, but we do we have good coffee!)